Concierge/ Front Desk Agent
The PM Front Desk is responsible for maintaining and promoting guest hospitality at all times and to ensure that the guests have an efficient and informative front desk experience on both the phone and greeting them in person. To provide excellent guest service at the front desk and be the primary point of contact for guest check-in's, guest information and other departments within the company. Must be able to make lodging reservations. Arranges all activities for our guests and owners.
Essential duties include:
- Prepares and updates guest service checklist on a seasonal basis, and sends concierge packets to confirm reservations on a weekly basis.
- Corresponds with guests prior to arrival confirming activities as booked in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Remains knowledgeable on current information for Snowmass Villa and Aspen, restaurants and current activities and events in the area.
- Delivers groceries and arranges baby sitting services, spa treatments, ski instruction, and other activities.
- Discusses transportation options and rates with guests to determine preferences and makes reservations.
- Attends department and all staff meetings
- Assist Front Desk with guest check ins and departures
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Varies, including weekends and holidays.
At Snowmass Mountain Lodging by East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to focus on quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best experience possible, and opportunities for our employees to be well and thrive every day. At East West we encourage our employees to have Work-Life-Balance and we are dedicated to being an environmental leader in our communities. We deeply care about our community and support a wide variety of non-profits. Visit our website to learn more about East West at http://eastwestdestinationhospitality.com
High School diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Two to three years of guest service experience preferred; solid computer skills required, experience with IQWare preferred; must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and must be able to multi-task while maintaining guest satisfaction at all times; must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English; knowledge of Snowmass Village preferred.