Front Desk Manager
Solaris Residences in Vail is seeking an experienced Front Desk Manager to join their team. The Front Desk Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Front Desk. The ideal candidate is a dedicated hospitality professional focused on promoting customer satisfaction through exceptional service. This position is a leader in its own, a relationship builder with a focus in employee development.
- Provide leadership to the Front Desk department.
- Maintain check in and check out procedures.
- Hire, train, coach, develop and assist the front desk agents.
- Ensure staff knowledge of all products, standards, procedures and pricing.
- Ensure checklists are completed on a daily basis.
- Assist other departments as needed or requested.
- Overview the rental program and the reservations. Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and sales strategy.
- Manage guest and owner requests, inquiries and handle guest recovery efforts.
- Maintain the professional appearance of the front of the house with a focus on hospitality and guest service.
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: varies, 40hrs per week, includes weekends and holidays.
Salaried, depending on experience.
We offer great benefits and perks!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to focus on quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best experience possible, and opportunities for our employees to be well and thrive every day. At East West we encourage our employees to have Work-Life-Balance and we are dedicated to being an environmental leader in our communities. We deeply care about our community and support a wide variety of non-profits. Visit our website to learn more about East West at http://eastwestdestinationhospitality.com
At least one year experience in the hospitality industry in a supervisory or leading role. Front desk/ guest service experience preferred.
Job Reference #: 83207936939