Guest Services Manager
This position is part of the leadership team and responsible for managing the daily operation of the Guest Services department. Able to perform well with owners and guests, while maintaining excellent customer service with the highest ethical standards is a must. Possess the ability to resolve guest issues and problems in a quick and efficient manner. This position acts as the manager on duty when senior management is not available. The Guest Services Manager is involved in hiring, training, coaching, and developing the team. This role has direct contact with employees, guests and owners, so good communication skills are necessary.
Essential duties include:
- Provide guidelines and leadership to the Guest Service team.
- Manage guest and owner requests and handle guest recovery efforts.
- Supervise the duties of the Valet/Bell staff to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Exhibit excellent knowledge of all Guest Service procedures, standards and property management operations. Implement them and create new ones when needed.
- Assist other areas of the Front Office as needed. Prove a desire to learn, loyalty to the brand and company and a strong dedication to the hospitality service.
- Create SOPs when needed and implement them in a timely manner.
- In charge of the department weekly schedule and post new job openings.
Location: Solaris Residences
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time-Year Round
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401K.
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to focus on quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best experience possible, and opportunities for our employees to be well and thrive every day. At East West we encourage our employees to have Work-Life-Balance and we are dedicated to being an environmental leader in our communities. We deeply care about our community and support a wide variety of non-profits. Visit our website to learn more about East West at http://eastwestdestinationhospitality.com
One year experience in the hospitality industry in a supervisory or leading role.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 83935280605