The Houseman will support the Housekeeping department, assist the room attendants, and maintain cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- Transport Linen to and from guest floors
- Clean furnishings and carpets
- Clean and maintain common areas within the hotel
- Sweep, Mop & Vacuum Floors, Stairwells and Hallways
- Empty trash as needed
- Stock/Replenish linen closets on guest floors
- Assist other Hotel Departments to ensure our Guest’s satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as requested by Executive Housekeeper
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Varies - 40 hours per week. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Perks include: 401K match, discounted associate lunches $6 per meal; Explore lodging discounts; bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 20% OFF; discounts at local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, spa discounts, and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to focus on quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best experience possible, and opportunities for our employees to be well and thrive every day. At East West we encourage our employees to have Work-Life-Balance and we are dedicated to being an environmental leader in our communities. We deeply care about our community and support a wide variety of non-profits. Visit our website to learn more about East West at http://eastwestdestinationhospitality.com
Previous experience in a similar position for at least one year. Must be able to perform repetitive motions for long periods of time and be able to lift heavy bags of linen and trash (50lbs).